By Decrees of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev:
- Malik Murzalin relieved of his post as akim of Akmola region, appointed deputy head of the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Yermek Marzhikpayev was appointed akim of Akmola region;
- Kairat Kozhamzharov was appointed deputy of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan.
By Orders of the Head of State:
- Daniyar Aitmukhametov was relieved of the post of the executive secretary of the Ministry of Justice;
- Azamat Amirgaliyev was appointed executive secretary of the Ministry of Justice.